Saturday and Sunday, October 20-21, 2012
10:00 until 6:00 p.m
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
FREE! 3-Hour Bus Color Tours!!
Boarding on Court St. next to historic courthouse:
Tour Number 1 departs 10:00 a.m. and returns at 1:30 p.m.
Tour Number 2 departs 2:00 p.m. and returns at 5:30 p.m
Below are the tour stops you can enjoy!
- Dale Vronch’s working artist studio at 895 Winn Lake
- Historic Hadley Grist Mill and Covered Bridge at 3368 Hadley Road
- William Peters Mansion, an elegant bed & breakfast at 4407 Water in Columbiaville and home to the Natural Comfort Spa
- Mike Monville’s working artist studio
- Past Tense Cider Mill and Country Store 1965 Farnsworth in Lapeer
Featured in the historic Lapeer County courthouse:
11 a.m. Lapeer Community Theatre short subject live theatre. Followed by Old Fashioned Favorites, a musical performance by The Joyful Noise Singers of Lapeer
Noon Marbles, a short subject movie filmed in Lapeer. Samantha Smith, Director
Followed by Old Fashioned Favorites, a musical performance by The Joyful Noise Singers of Lapeer (Marbles will also be shown beginning at 3:30 at the place it was Recorded, St. Matthews Anglican Church across from Gallery 194)
1 p.m. Lapeer Community Theatre, short subject live theatre
Followed by Old Fashioned Favorites, a musical performance by The Joyful Noise Singers of Lapeer
2 p.m. Mary’s Buttons, feature movie filmed in Lapeer, Ray Govaere, Producer
4 p.m. Tales of Ireland, five stories by Lapeer Storyteller Jan Curti
5 p.m. Jaime Marvin, Singer/Songwriter from Lapeer performing her own compositions